The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association is pleased to offer you FEP BlueDental!
You've probably heard that your current TRICARE Retiree Dental Program (TRDP) will end on December 31, 2018. However, as a retired service member, you will be able to select FEP BlueDental, as one of the FEDVIP vendors, to provide dental benefits for you and your family. Although you don't need to make a selection until open season, it's never too early to gather information on our program. Please feel free to view our current benefits and information by clicking on these links.
Benefits & Premiums
Find a Provider
Why FEP BlueDental?
- Large nationwide dentist network - about 290,000 access points to receive in-network services
- Preventive coverage (exams, cleanings, X-rays and sealants) covered at 100%
- No waiting period for retirees on crowns, bridges, implants and dentures
- No waiting period for orthodontic benefits under our High Option
- No annual deductible on in-network services
- Unlimited annual benefit maximums under the High Option
- Two options to choose from with coverage for yourself, self plus 1 or your entire family
- Affordable premiums automatically deducted from your annuitant check
- A customer service team dedicated to exceeding your expectations
- Online tools to make your life easier
- A Blue Cross Blue Shield product!
Fall 2018: Information on FEP BlueDental benefits and rates will be available
Nov. 12 - Dec. 10, 2018 midnight EST - your enrollment period
Jan. 1, 2019 - your coverage begins
To sign up for notifications as more information is available and key dates approach, visit benefeds.com.
Note: All plan and rate information available on this site is applicable to current FEDVIP eligible Federal civilian employees and retirees. Updated 2019 plan information and rates will be available in October.