The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association is pleased to offer you Blue Cross Blue ShieldBCBS FEP Dental!
As a participating FEDVIP dental plan, the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association is honored to offer you Blue Cross Blue ShieldBCBS
FEP Dental. As a retired uniform service member, you will be able to select Blue Cross Blue Shield FEP Dental to provide dental benefits for you and your family. Although your Open Season enrollment period begins on November 9th, it's never too early to gather information on our program. Please feel free to view our current benefits and information by clicking on these links. We look forward to serving you!
Benefits & Premiums
Find a Provider
Why Blue Cross Blue ShieldBCBS FEP Dental?
- Large nationwide dentist network - over 375,000 access points to receive in-network services
- Preventive coverage (exams, cleanings, X-rays and sealants) covered at 100%
- No waiting period for retirees on crowns, bridges, implants and dentures
- No waiting period for orthodontic benefits
- No annual deductible on in-network services
- Unlimited annual benefit maximums under the High Option
- Two options to choose from with coverage for yourself, self plus 1 or your entire family
- Affordable premiums automatically deducted from your annuitant check
- A customer service team dedicated to exceeding your expectations
- Online tools to make your life easier
- A Blue Cross Blue Shield product!
Fall 2020: Information on Blue Cross Blue ShieldBCBS
FEP Dental benefits and rates will be available
Nov. 9, 2020 - Dec. 14, 2020 midnight EST - your enrollment period
Jan. 1, 2021 - your coverage begins
To sign up for notifications as more information is available and key dates approach, visit benefeds.com.
Note: All plan and rate information available on this site is applicable to current FEDVIP eligible Federal civilian employees and retirees. Updated 2021 plan information and rates will be available in October.