You've probably heard that your current TRICARE Retiree Dental Program (TRDP) will end on December 31, 2018.
However, as a retired service member, you will be able to select FEP BlueDental, as one of the FEPVIP vendors, to provide dental benefits for you and your family.
Although you don't need to make a selection until open season, it's never too early to gather information on our program. Please feel free to view our current benefits and information by clicking on the links above.
- Large nationwide dentist network - more than 270,000 dentist locations nationwide
- Preventive coverage (exams, cleanings, X-rays and sealants) covered at 100%
- No waiting period for retirees on crowns, bridges, implants and dentures
- No waiting period for orthodontic benefits under our High Option
- No annual deductible on in-network services
- Unlimited annual benefit maximums under the High Option
- Two options to choose from with coverage for yourself, self plus 1 or your entire family
- Affordable premiums automatically deducted from your annultant check
- A customer service team dedicated to exceeding your expectations
- Online tools to make your life easier
- A Blue Cross Blue Shield product!
Fall 2018: Information on FEP BlueDental benefits and rates will be available
Nov. 12 - Dec. 10, 2018 midnight EST - your enrollment period
Jan. 1, 2019 - your coverage begins
To sign up for notifications as more information is available and key dates approach, visit tricare.benefeds.com.
Note: All plan and rate information available on this site is applicable to current FEDVIP eligible Federal civilian employees and retirees. Updated 2019 plan information and rates will be available in October.